As a green printing company, we have developed ecologically sound technologies that help lighten carbon emission while reducing the overuse of resources. In the business world, green printing is a solution that helps businesses achieve their eco-friendly goals while saving money on paper consumption and electricity bills.
We achieve green printing by replacing out of date workhorse printers with brand new, eco-friendly green printers. Every type of printer affects a different type of conservation-minded practices, however, every printer constitutes of a number of built-in capabilities that lessen environmental impact in a number of ways.
Our Green Printing Strategies
- We make use of socially conscious, environmentally friendly products and packaging.
- Our team ensures the establishment of safety and efficiency in the product design.
- We make use of recyclable and renewable resources.
- We offer a wide range of paper choices – using treeless papers made from alternative sources, such as bamboos, sugar cane and plastic.
- Recycling all our paper trimmings, inks and toner cartridges.
- Making use of on-demand printing using digital colour press.
- Using vegetable-based inks that provide a chemical-free and water-based printing.
In the bulk printing industry, there are several green printing companies that are improving the ecological impact that comes with the process of printing ink onto paper and other materials. Environmentally sound practices include creating biodegradable banners and posters as well as using recycled paper that won’t take up space in landfills when their usefulness has expired.
Contact a professional green printing company today. Call Print It ZA on 073 035 2111